Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday Gift Scarf

Holiday Gift Scarf by Project Pictures
Holiday Gift Scarf, a photo by Project Pictures on Flickr.
I love weaving and I love twills. I think my best purchase this year was the 4-shaft table loom I picked up in the summer. Although along with that I ended up grabbing a used bobbin winder and that is just as awesome! (But the two really support each other, because without the table loom, I wouldn't really want the bobbin winder, and the bobbin winder makes working on the table loom that much more fun.)

But I digress.

This is a lovely "turned point twill" I wanted to try before leaping into a slightly more intricate gothic cross pattern. I also needed to get something special done quickly, and this fit the bill.

I hope the recipient loves getting it as much as I loved making it!

No comments: