From bottom left and clockwise:
- 4 oz Blue Moon Fiber Arts 50/50 Merino/silk (still on the bobbin)
- 1 oz undyed camel/silk (TP tube)
- 4 oz overdyed green camel/silk from A Verb for Keeping Warm
- 4 oz "Just Peachy" Merino/silk/bamboo from Textiles A Mano (and a half-knit sock)
- 3 oz blue Kid Mohair from Dyelots
- 8 oz woven shawl (Harrisville Designs Shetland warp, Noro Kureyon Sock weft)
Clearly not all of it was spun, and really anything that is still a single is not done. I need blue to ply the BMFA, and I think the tan camel/silk and bright blue mohair will end up plied with themselves.
The fact that they're not done makes me feel like this was an unproductive Tour. But really, I got a lot done! That's a pound of spun fiber (not all that much less than I spun last year and a fair sight thinner, too). And some other lovely work as well.
I guess I'll just have to be happy about it!
P.S. After reviewing last year's Tour, I got a chuckle out of the fact that the bobbin of BMFA (Puck's Mischief) is the fiber that totally threw me for a loop last year. Here it is, done, and I'm still waffling as to chain-ply or ply it with light blue...