Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 23 - Samples!

Day 23 - Samples! by Project Pictures
Day 23 - Samples!, a photo by Project Pictures on Flickr.

Here we are on the last day of the Tour. I didn't get to spin much today. I did work on knitting handspun (from the Tour) yarn.

And I organized these lovely samples. The batt is from Laura at Textiles A Mano and will be available at Sock Summit. The samples will be there in her booth for viewing, just so you can see how wonderfully the batts spin up at different weights!


Day 23 - Samples!
I spun eight samples from four different weights of singles. Each single was made into 2-ply and 3-ply yarn and put on a notecard. I'm really happy with all of them and think they'd be great fun to knit!



It was a busy day with church, lunch, and then this afternoon we went swimming at an outdoor pool and had a lovely time. After that we did grocery shopping, dinner and sprinkler-play and everyone was really worn out so now they're off to bed!

Crash after Swimming Crash after Swimming

I know I said Tour highlights today, but I think I'll get those photos put together and up tomorrow, or perhaps Wednesday. A couple of big deadlines have come up and I have things that must get done!!

No comments: