Friday, May 9, 2008

Icosa Ball - The finish line is in sight!


Icosa Ball - 75%
Originally uploaded by Project Pictures
Here we are again with the Icosa Ball! I can't say I've ever started-and-stopped- and-started-again any project as much as I have this one. Lots of little things have slipped into the middle of it. I think that some of it is because of its modular nature. It is very easy between creating triangles to pop off and do some other project.

Because of that I've been very worried it would end up in la-la land for an extended period of time. This morning I took it out and finished off the three open apexes (apeces?) and pulled it onto the pillow. I think it's going to look great!

On the list left to do: five triangles, ten grafts and six apexes. Maybe I'll be able to take it to my knitting group on Monday the 19th!

No comments: