Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August Recap

Giant Clam
I spent two of four weeks out of town in August. I didn't have my loom, and I didn't want to drag knitting with me. And...

It.

Was.

Hot.

But I spun up two batches of fiber. The first is two batts of "Giant Clam" in a naturally-dyed crazy mixture of fiber that was wonderful to spin.

Rainbow Farms Pygora by Project Pictures
The second is this fabulously amazing Debouillet/Pygora (and Debouillet/Pygora/Silk) mix from Rainbow Farms Pygoras. OH. MY. GOSH. This stuff is crack. On crack. With some crack on the side. And a little whipped cream on top. If you see these batts at Black Sheep Gathering or any other fiber festival, BUY SOME. That is all.

I did knit a project this month. Sadly, it is another one of those Secret Projects. I'm really excited to share it with you all, but it will have to wait!

No comments: