Sunday, February 5, 2012

Gettin' Busy

I'd like to say this post would be about all the wonderful fiberish things I'm working on at the moment, but sadly it is not.

I'm busy. Very busy. I'm still busy knitting and spinning and weaving, but it has been even harder than usual to take time out to snap appropriate pictures and jot down my thoughts on the matter. Mostly because I have homework.

Math homework.

Specifically, Statistics.

I rather like math. I'm very much enjoying Statistics this term. It is certainly not the last class I will be taking because I have embarked down the road of gathering all my appropriate prerequisite courses to apply (eventually) to Oregon State University in their Pharmacy program. Since I already have a B.S. in Chemistry, these courses are relatively few. (Very relatively, because there's still quite a bit to take.) But because I am also a full-time mom for two youngsters, I can't exactly go haring off full-time. So I'll be squeezing in a course here and a course there as time and schedule allow, and sadly that will probably be squeezing out some of the lovely time I have doing (and recording) my crafting.

There are still patterns on the way and fun things happening, too. I'll be sure to check back in as often as I can. Hope to see you, then!

2 comments:

Kayleigh said...

I know how you feel, I'm on my way to taking pre-req's to get into the BA program for teaching secondary science and I'm taking chemistry this semester and it is kicking my butt! I still manage to find time everyday to crochet for about an hour, eat lunch and sleep a little (sometimes combining two of them...)but I wish I had more time in my day!

Araignee said...

I remember the good old days when I was working all day, going to school at night and trying to raise 3 kids-all at the same time. I have no idea how I did it but somehow we all survived. Good luck and best wishes!